Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Psychological Reasons Why Americans Will Embrace Their Coming Enslavement


 From Christian Patriots:
" The Common Sense Show is bring forth a story of unbelievable implications to the people of the United States. Originally, the story was to be released today. However, when I released Part One, Facebook moved to suspend my account. Both of my computers have crashed within a 12 hour period, and my phone communications have been been seriously impaired.
This morning, I had an “aha” moment of insight. Even though the documentation for the validity of this story is s good is relatively good, many will not believe it because of the shocking implications of the content and even fewer will believe it because of the conditioned state of passivity that the American people find themselves in. This story addresses this point. God-willing and if I have any access to working computers left, I will publish, tomorrow, one of the biggest stories ever published by The Common Sense Show.
Three Psychological Reasons Why Americans Are Politically Paralyzed...... "

 Full story here